|Item||Test Result||Unit||Item||Test Result||Unit|
|Density||Hall Flow Rate|
|Apparent Density||Tap Density||Unit||Value||Unit|
Spherical Vanadium (V) Powder Applicable Processes
- Laser/electron beam additive manufacturing (SLM/EBM，3D printing)
- Laser direct deposition (DLD)
- Powder hot isostatic pressing (HIP)
- Metal injection molding (MIM)
- Powder metallurgy (PM)
- Laser cladding (LC)
Spherical Vanadium (V) Powder Applications
- Used as an alloy additive in the iron and steel industry.
- Used in vanadium batteries.
- Used in aerospace, chemistry, battery, pigment, glass, optics, medicine, and many other fields.
Spherical Vanadium (V) Powder Storage and Packing
Spherical Vanadium (V) Powder should be stored in a sealed container in a dry and cool place, and should not be exposed to air for an extended period of time. We offer vacuum-sealed packaging including 100g/bag, 500g/bag, 1kg/bag, and 25kg/drum, or we can offer customized packaging as per specific requirements.