Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) Powder is a...
Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) Powder is a transparent and conductive alloy powder composed of 90% In2O3 and 10% SnO2. Heeger Materials can provide the best ITO Powder at a competitive price, with a purity of 99.99%, and 99.999%. The particle size ranges from 20 nm to 100 nm or can be tailored based on specific requirements.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/01/2013
|Particle Size||20-100 nm|
Indium-tin oxide (ITO) Powder is a special oxide ceramic material made from indium oxide and tin oxide. It is used to produce ITO films, which are transparent, conductive, and widely applied in industries such as IT, construction, and aerospace. High-purity and ultra-high-purity ITO materials are crucial components for the research, development, and production of advanced technologies that require optimum properties, performance, and quality.
Indium-Tin Oxide (ITO) Powder should be stored in a sealed container in a dry and cool place, and should not be exposed to air for an extended period of time. We offer vacuum-sealed packaging including 100g/bag, 500g/bag, 1kg/bag, and 25kg/drum, or we can offer customized packaging as per specific requirements.
● Available 99.99% purity with various mass ratio range like In2O3/SnO2 90/10 wt, In2O3/SnO2 95/5 wt.
● Low content of heavy metals like Cu, Pb, As, Sb, Cd, Ni, and Cr.
● Full set of test reports of PSD, SEM, and COA for every batch.
● Strict quality control for procedures of raw material, process control, and pre-delivery.
● Great technical capability to be a valued and long-term supplier.
● Technical support: 24-hour technical support by e-mail or call.