Tin bismuth (Bi-Sn) alloy is made of...
Tin bismuth (Bi-Sn) alloy is made of melting compounds of refractory metal and bonded metal through a powder metallurgy process. The future development of high-tech weapons and equipment manufacturing, the progress of cutting-edge science and technology, and the rapid development of nuclear energy will vigorously improve the demand for tin bismuth alloy products.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Please contact us if you need customized services. We will contact you with the price and availability in 24 hours.
HM provides high-quality Bismuth Tin (Bi-Sn) alloy at a competitive price, which can be used in Scientific research or industrial production.
Bismuth Tin Alloy has good damping performance, excellent thermal conductivity, thermal stability, electromagnetic interference resistance and shielding performance, and good size stability.
Bismuth Tin Alloy is used in tooling and production aids.
● Strict quality control for procedures of raw material, process control, and pre-delivery.
● Vacuum packaging to prevent pollution and oxidation, small packaging is also available.
● Dangerous goods transport available.
● Great technical capability to be a valued and long-term supplier.
● Technical Support: 24 hours technical support by e-mail or call.